Thaw in Refrigerator (not at room temperature)
- Refrigerator: Place unopened roast on a tray in refrigerator for 1 ½ to 2 days, or until thawed.
- Cold Water: To thaw more quickly, place unopened roast in cold tap water for 3 to 5 hours. Change water every 30 minutes to keep turkey cold. When thawed, keep in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Remove clear plastic netting and package. Refrigerate gravy packet until ready to use. Leave string netting on roast. Drain juices and lightly pat with paper towels.
- Lift string netting and shift position on roast to make removal easier after cooking.
- Cover roast with no-stick cooking spray. Additional basting is not necessary.
Visit our How-to section to learn the best methods for cooking your turkey.
- Place THAWED roast, skin side up, flat in 8” diameter slow-cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover, cook on low 7-1/2 hours to internal temperature of 170 degrees as measured with a meat thermometer.
- After 4 hours, check temperature at center, ends and near top for food safety. Turkey must reach 140 degrees within 4 hours.
- Place THAWED roast in microwave on a shallow microwave-safe tray.
- Microwave at 30% power for 30 minutes, turn roast over. Microwave an additional 20 – 30 minutes on 30% power.
Remove from oven, wrap in foil, let stand 10 minutes.
Check for doneness with a meat thermometer. Temperature in center of roast should be 175 degrees. If roast is not done, continue cooking on 30% power checking temperature every 5 minutes.
*Remove netting and slice.
NOTE: Microwave ovens can vary due to wattage, age and line voltage. Time can also vary due to initial temperature of product, size and shape of product, standing time. It is important to test for doneness using a meat thermometer.
Boneless Turkey Roast
Serving Size 4 oz. (112 g)
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5g12%
Saturated Fat 1.5g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g0%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Ingredients: Contains up to 20% of a solution of a Solution of Water, Salt, Modified Food starch, Sodium Phosphate, Dextrose, Natural Flavors To Enhance Juiciness.
Gravy Packet Ingredients: Water, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Rice Flour, Cooked Turkey, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Spices.
Opened: Within 2 to 3 days
Unopened And Stored In Freezer: 2 years
Storage of Leftovers
- Refrigerate leftovers within 1 hour of eating. Carve turkey into pieces to speed cooling.
- Use leftover turkey within 3 days.