If the Whole Turkey Breast Is Frozen
- Thaw, breast up, in unopened wrapper, on a tray, in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 days.
- DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
To Serve Cold
- Remove whole turkey breast from wrapper.
- Carve whole turkey breast. See how to carve a turkey.
- Let meat stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to take off the chill.
Visit our How-to section to learn the best methods for cooking your turkey.
Butterball Oven Baked Whole Turkey Breast is fully cooked and ready to eat. It can be used in recipes calling for cooked turkey, without prior heating. The thigh meat may be slightly pinkish in color and some pink juices may appear. This does not mean that your turkey is undercooked.
Frozen Fully Cooked Baked Whole Turkey Breast
Serving Size 3 oz. (84 g)
Servings Per Container Varies
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.5g7%
Saturated Fat 1.5g6%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g0%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Ingredients: Turkey, Water, 2% or less of Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors.
Opened: Within 5 days
Unopened And Stored In Freezer: Within 3 to 6 months
Storage of Leftovers
- Refrigerate leftovers within 1 hour of eating. Carve turkey into pieces to speed cooling.
- Use leftover turkey within 3 days.