If the Whole Turkey Breast Is Frozen
- Thaw, breast up, in unopened wrapper, on a tray, in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 days.
- DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
To Serve Cold
- Remove whole turkey breast from wrapper.
- Carve whole turkey breast. See how to carve a turkey.
- Let meat stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to take off the chill.
Visit our How-to section to learn the best methods for cooking your turkey.
Butterball Smoked Turkey is fully cooked and ready to eat. It can be used in recipes calling for cooked turkey, without prior heating. The pink color of the meat comes from smoking and curing and is not a sign of undercooked meat.
Frozen Fully Cooked Smoked Whole Turkey Breast
Serving Size 3 oz. (84 g)
Servings Per Container Varies
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.5g7%
Saturated Fat 1.5g7%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 1g0%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Ingredients: Turkey, Water, 2% or less of Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Opened: Within 5 days
Unopened And Stored In Freezer: Within 3 to 6 months
Storage of Leftovers
- Refrigerate leftovers within 1 hour of eating. Carve turkey into pieces to speed cooling.
- Use leftover turkey within 3 days.