Three Cheese Baked Pasta with Turkey
Cheesy layered pasta dish made with penne pasta, leftover cooked turkey and spaghetti sauce.
- cook method
- 30 minutes
- 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Less than 1 1/2 hours
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups uncooked dry penne pasta
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (26.5-ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups chopped leftover cooked Butterball® Turkey
You might also like...Add a Review
- There are no reviews for this recipe.