Toasted Turkey and Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Turkey breast, roasted peppers, olives and Provolone cheese are combined in a panini-type sandwich.
- cook method
- 10 minutes
- 10 - 20 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- 8 medium slices crusty Italian bread
- 8 slices (10 ounces) cooked Butterball® Boneless Breast of Turkey Roast
- 1 can (12 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) chopped black olives, drained
- 8 ounces deli-sliced provolone or mozzarella
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian or ranch dressing
- no-stick cooking spray
You might also like...Add a Review
- There are no reviews for this recipe.