Turkey Tortilla Lasagna
A Mexican variation of traditional lasagna using tortillas in place of noodles and adding other southwestern ingredients.
- cook method
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Less than 1 hour
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- No-stick cooking spray
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups salsa
- 5 ounces thinly sliced Butterball® Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
You might also like...Add a Review
- We served this at a black-tie bat mitzvah last night and it was a hit!