Boneless turkey, carrots, potatoes and onions prepared in the slow cooker
|Servings||Prep Time||Total Time|
|8||20 minutes||3+ hours|
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 package (16 oz.) baby carrots
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled, cut into ¾-inch cubes - about 3 cups
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (3 lb.) Butterball® Boneless Breast of Turkey Roast, thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp. no-salt seasoning blend
- ¼ cup instant mashed potato flakes
Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place carrots, potatoes and onions in slow cooker. Combine soup, water, poultry seasoning and salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over vegetables.
Remove turkey from package. Pat dry with paper towels. Discard gravy packet or refrigerate for another use. Lift string netting and shift position on roast for easier removal after cooking. Sprinkle seasoning blend over turkey. Place over vegetables. Cover with lid.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or until turkey reaches 170°F when tested in center with meat thermometer.
Remove turkey from slow cooker. Let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir potato flakes into vegetables in slow cooker. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Remove string netting from turkey; carve into slices. Serve with the vegetable mixture.
Calories 0 Fat 0g Cholesterol 0 Protein 0g % Daily Value Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Carbohydrates 0g 0% Sugar 0g 0% Iron 0% Fiber 0% Calcium 0% Per Serving