Butterball® Partners Help Set The New Thanksgiving Table
Special savings on holiday meal essentials plus Butterball resources provide cooks with the tools they need this Thanksgiving
Garner, N.C., (November 1, 2013) – This Thanksgiving, Butterball is ensuring everyone at the Thanksgiving table enjoys a delicious meal by partnering with brands synonymous with the holiday feast. In addition to supporting all cooks via the Turkey Talk-Line®, Butterball is sharing special savings, recipe ideas and holiday tips from partners including Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi® wines, Betty Crocker®, Green Giant®, Pillsbury®, Masterbuilt, Corona and Reynolds®.
“No matter who cooks the Thanksgiving meal, Butterball strives to help families have the best Thanksgiving by partnering with brands that appeal to everyone at the table,” said Natalie Thompson, seasonal brand manager for Butterball. “These partners will offer value to all Thanksgiving cooks, helping to ensure their holiday meal is a success.”
Butterball is partnering with the following brands to provide all holiday cooks with cost-savings:
• Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi: Look for instant $1.50 coupons or mail-in rebates for $3 on wine bottle neck hangers for savings on any Butterball Whole Turkey or Butterball Turkey Breast. Also, Woodbridge will be sharing holiday tips and recipe ideas for Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving celebrations as well as a giveaway on Butterball’s Facebook page the week of November 18.
• Betty Crocker® HomeStyle Stuffing, Betty Crocker® Potatoes, Green Giant® Canned Vegetables and Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls: Purchase any combination of these four participating items to save $3 off a Butterball Whole Turkey with FSI, digital or in-store coupons. Additionally, Butterball Whole Turkeys have a $1 off Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls on pack.
• Reynolds and Hefty: Buy a Butterball turkey and mail in the proof of purchase for $5 worth of coupons good off any future Butterball purchase via in-store and FSI coupons. The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts recommend placing a piece of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil loosely over the breast to get a tender and juicy turkey. Plus, Reynolds® Oven Bags reduce cooking time and the Hefty EZ Foil baking pans make clean up easy – something that all Thanksgiving cooks can appreciate.
• Masterbuilt: Deep-frying your turkey this year? Get a $5 mail-in rebate when you purchase a Butterball Whole Turkey and a Masterbuilt Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer.
• Corona: Look for savings in-store with $2 instant coupons and $5 mail-in rebates when you buy Corona products and a Butterball Whole Turkey.*
For these special offers, check your local newspapers in November, in-store displays, Butterball.com, Facebook and Twitter. Visit Instagram and Pinterest for great recipe ideas and culinary inspiration.
About Butterball, LLC
Headquartered in Garner, N.C., Butterball is the largest producer of turkey products in the U.S. – producing approximately 1 billion pounds of turkey each year. For more than 50 years, the company has provided foodservice and retail products to customers and consumers around the world. As an industry leader in quality and food safety, the company employs numerous processes to ensure the health of flocks and implements recognized prevention measures to exceed food safety standards. Butterball products are currently distributed throughout the U.S. and in more than 30 countries. Butterball operates five processing plants located in North Carolina, Arkansas and Missouri.
For consumer questions or information, please visit Butterball.com or call 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372). Visit ButterballCorp.com for corporate information about the company.