Fully Cooked Deep Fried Turkey Breast
UPC # 2265581384
2.5 - 3.5 lbs | SERVINGS: Varies
When you want tons of taste in less time, go for a fully cooked turkey breast. They’re just as delicious as home-cooked, and on the table in minutes.
Where to buy in a store near you
Serving size: 2 oz. (56g)
Servings per container: Varies
Ingredients: Turkey Breast, Turkey Broth, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil.
- Remove meat from package and slice into 1/4 - 1/2 inch slices.
- Dampen four paper towels with water and place two on a microwave-safe plate.
- Place 3-4 slices of turkey on the paper towels; cover with remaining two damp paper towels.
- Microwave 90 seconds at 50% power*.
- Remove from microwave and let rest 10-15 seconds before serving.
*Heating times may vary with brand and power of microwave. Always heat thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Remove turkey breast from packaging and place in a 2-inch deep baking or roasting pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil, sealing at the edges of the pan*.
- Roast at 350 F for 1 - 1 hour and 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before removing cover and carving.
*A covered roasting pan would also work.
Always heat thoroughly
Introducing Farm to Family— meat the way it was meant to be.
We believe that everyone deserves the right to delicious turkey raised responsibly without any compromises. That’s why Farm to Family by Butterball™ turkeys are raised without any antibiotics ever.Explore Farm To Family