Baked Cranberry Conserve
< 90 minutes
1 package (16 ounces) fresh cranberries
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped, toasted
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 cup orange marmalade
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cranberries and brown sugar in 1½-quart shallow baking dish. Toss gently.
- 2.Cover; bake 1 hour, stirring cranberries after 30 minutes. Remove from oven; uncover baking dish.
- 3.Stir in walnuts, lemon juice and marmalade. Return to oven; bake uncovered 15 minutes.
- 4.Cool to room temperature.
- 5.Store leftover conserve covered in refrigerator.