Grilled Turkey Breast Tenderloin with Chimichurri Sauce
< 60 minutes
< 15 minutes
1 cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves
1 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 package (24 ounces) BUTTERBALL® All Natural* Turkey Breast Tenderloins *All natural means minimally processed; no artificial ingredients.
- 1.Combine cilantro, parsley, garlic and oregano in work bowl of food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add oil, vinegar, salt and red pepper flakes; pulse until combined.
- 2.Combine tenderloins and ¼ cup herb mixture in large resealable food storage bag, reserving remaining herb mixture. Seal bag; toss to coat tenderloins. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3.Spray grill grid with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°F).
- 4.Remove tenderloins from bag, discarding marinade. Grill tenderloins, with grill lid closed, 8 to 10 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 165°F. Remove from grill and wrap in foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve with remaining herb sauce.
- 5.Prep Tip: If you’re running low on time, you can always use a premade sauce to flavor your turkey. To achieve a similar flavor, look for a chimichurri sauce at the store and follow grilling instructions.