Pumpkin Monkey Bread
< 60 minutes
8 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin pie filling
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 cans (about 16 ounces each) PILLSBURY GRANDS® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Biscuits
¾ cup chopped pecans
1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
¾ cup melted butter
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bundt pan or tube pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Prepare Pumpkin Filling. Combine cream cheese, ¼ cup light brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl; blend using electric mixer. Add pumpkin pie filling; blend well. Add eggs, one at a time, blend well.
- 3.Prepare Monkey Bread. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon resealable food storage bag; mix well.
- 4.Separate biscuit dough; cut each into four equal pieces. Place biscuits in bag; shake, coating evenly with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 5.Arrange two-thirds of biscuits and pecans in prepared baking pan. Top with Pumpkin Filling mixture and remaining biscuits.
- 6.Combine 1 cup dark brown sugar and melted butter in small bowl; blend well. Pour over top of biscuits in pan.
- 7.Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are not doughy in center. Cool 5 minutes before turning onto plate. Serve warm.