Turkey & Cheese Pinwheel Sandwiches
< 30 minutes
< 30 minutes
Pimiento Cheese Spread
1 cup (4 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 ounce cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon pimientos, drained and chopped
2 (10-inch) spinach tortilla wraps
8 ounces sliced BUTTERBALL® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey Breast
½ cup fresh spinach
- 1.If preparing Pimiento Cheese Spread, in a medium bowl, stir together Cheddar, mayonnaise, cream cheese and pimientos. OR use desired cheese and jump to step 2.
- 2.Place 1 tortilla on work surface. Spread half of cheese mixture on tortilla. Top with half of turkey. Arrange half of spinach on top in an even layer.
- 3.Carefully roll the tortilla, creating a swirl or spiral pattern. Slice pinwheel in 5 pieces, trimming ends, if desired.
- 4.Repeat with remaining tortilla, remaining cheese mixture, remaining turkey and remaining spinach.
- 5.Prep Tip: Our ingredients list will make a mild Pimiento Cheese Spread for these pinwheels, but feel free to use your favorite cheese as an alternative!
- 6.Side inspiration: There are endless options for sides with these pinwheels! Try green grapes, strawberries, cucumber slices, cubed cheese, baby carrots, apple slices, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges.