Turkey Sausage and Cheese Strata
< 45 minutes
4 to 6
1 package (8 ounces) BUTTERBALL® All Natural Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
1 cup half-and-half
½ teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
4 slices bread, crusts removed
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1.Chop sausage links; set aside.
- 2.Mix eggs, half-and-half, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl; blend well.
- 3.Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4.Cover bottom of baking dish with bread, overlapping if necessary.
- 5.Layer turkey sausage evenly over bread; sprinkle with cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage and bread. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 to 12 hours or overnight.
- 6.Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove strata from refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, on middle rack 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.