Mashed Cauliflower Bake
< 15 minutes
< 45 minutes
4 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
⅓ cup half-and-half
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives
¼ cup sour cream
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
⅓ cup chopped cooked BUTTERBALL® Original Turkey Bacon
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 2-quart casserole or baking dish. Place cauliflower on two baking sheets and drizzle evenly with oil.
- 2.Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. (The browner the cauliflower, the darker the dish will be.) Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- 3.In batches, process cauliflower in work bowl of food processor with salt, half-and-half and cream cheese. Transfer cauliflower mixture to large bowl, and stir in butter, chives and sour cream.
- 4.Spoon cauliflower mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with cheese and bacon.
- 5.Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.