Skip to main content
- 4 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped cooked BUTTERBALL® Original Turkey Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 2-quart casserole or baking dish. Place cauliflower on two baking sheets and drizzle evenly with oil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. (The browner the cauliflower, the darker the dish will be.) Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- In batches, process cauliflower in work bowl of food processor with salt, half-and-half and cream cheese. Transfer cauliflower mixture to large bowl, and stir in butter, chives and sour cream.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.