Fully Cooked Smoked Whole Turkey Breast
UPC # 2265522992
Varies | SERVINGS: Varies
Our smoked turkeys are a fully cooked, hassle-free turkey option that offers easy preparation, less mess, rich flavor and a shorter cooking time.
Available Nationwide at Select Retailers
All of our whole turkey (fresh and frozen), boneless roasts, and bone-in breasts are available in all major retailers across the country. Please be sure to check with the store manager if you do not find the item or specific size you’re looking for.
Serving size: 84g
Servings per container: Varies
Ingredients: Turkey, Water, 2% or Less of Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Erythorbate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Diacetate.
Thaw: Place unopened turkey breast on a tray in refrigerator for 1.5 to 2 days. DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
Prepare: For the best possible experience, we recommend the heating instructions below.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper. DO NOT stuff.
- Place turkey breast, skin side up, on a flat roasting rack in 2-inch open roasting pan. DO NOT add water to pan.
- Brush or spray skin with vegetable oil.
- Place turkey breast in 350° oven and heat until warm. 3/4 - 1.5 hours.
- Check temperature with a meat thermometer. The temperature should be 140° F.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper.
- Let meat stand at room temperature 15 minutes to take off the chill.
- Carve turkey breast and serve immediately.
Keep frozen unopened: Store in freezer, should be used within 3 months of purchase date
Allow 2 days to thaw, keep refrigerated until ready to cook. Cook within 3 days after thawed.
Storage of Leftovers: Carve leftover turkey into pieces before refrigerating to speed cooling. Refrigerate carved leftovers within 2 hours of eating. Use leftovers within 3 days.
Introducing Farm to Family— meat the way it was meant to be.
We believe that everyone deserves the right to delicious turkey raised responsibly without any compromises. That’s why Farm to Family by Butterball™ turkeys are raised without any antibiotics ever.Explore Farm To Family