Skip to main content
BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or other neutral oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) BUTTERBALL® All-Natural Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (15 ounces) prepared flatbreads
- ½ cup barbecue sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- Baby arugula
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- On prepared baking sheet, place flatbreads. Spread ½ cup barbecue sauce on top of flatbreads. Top each with ¾ cup cheese. Evenly divide turkey between flatbreads, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes. Slice flatbreads. Top with arugula and red onion. Drizzle turkey flatbreads with additional barbecue sauce.
- Prep Tip: You can cook the ground turkey the day before for quicker assembly! The turkey will reheat when you bake the flatbreads.