BBQ Turkey Sliders
< 30 minutes
< 30 minutes
2/3 cup ketchup
½ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (3-pound) BUTTERBALL® Turkey Breast Roast, thawed
2 cups tricolor coleslaw mix
¼ cup prepared coleslaw dressing
16 slider rolls
- 1.Stir together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, garlic salt and pepper in pressure cooker.* *We used an Instant Pot®.
- 2.Using a pair of scissors, remove outer netting and packaging from turkey. Save gravy packet for another use or discard. Remove inner string netting. Drain juices; pat dry with clean paper towels. Remove skin. Add turkey to cooker, turning to coat with sauce.
- 3.Secure lid and move pressure release valve to sealing or locked postion. Press Manual. Pressure-cook on high for 35 minutes. When cooking is complete, use natural-release pressure for 15 minutes, then release remaining pressure. Press Cancel. Uncover and remove turkey. Shred turkey and return to cooker. Stir well to coat turkey with sauce. Press Sauté. Cook for 10 minutes.
- 4.Combine coleslaw mix and coleslaw dressing in medium bowl.
- 5.Divide turkey mixture among bottom half of rolls. Top with slaw mixture and top half of rolls.
- 6.Slow Cooker Method: Combine ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, garlic salt and pepper in slow cooker. Add turkey. Cover; cook on HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 8 hours. Proceed with recipe as directed.