Butterball Thanksgiving Turkey Brie Fig and Walnuts Panini
< 15 minutes
2 slices sour dough bread or 1 ciabatta roll, split
2 teaspoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons fig preserves
1½ tablespoons chopped walnuts
3-1/2 ounces sliced BUTTERBALL® Thanksgiving Roasted Turkey
4 thin slices Granny Smith apples*
About 20 leaves baby arugula
1-1/2 ounces sliced Brie cheese
- 1.Preheat panini grill to medium-high heat.
- 2.Spread 1 teaspoon butter on one side of each slice of bread or top and bottom of ciabatta roll. Place bread butter-side down on clean work surface.
- 3.Spread preserves on one slice of bread or bottom of ciabatta roll. Top with walnuts and sliced turkey.
- 4.Arrange apples over turkey; top with arugula. Top with cheese slices.
- 5.Top with remaining slice of bread or top of ciabatta roll, butter-side up.
- 6.Place sandwich on panini grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 7.Remove from grill, cut in half and serve.
- 8.*To prevent apple from browning, peel and core a Granny Smith apple. Combine 3 cups water and juice from one lemon in large bowl. Add used lemon and apple to juice mixture. Dry apple with paper towels before slicing.