Easy Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Sliders
< 15 minutes
< 30 minutes
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons mashed sweet potatoes (prepared with brown sugar and spices)
6 plain dinner rolls
6 slices extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
1-½ cups prepared stuffing
6 ounces leftover sliced cooked Butterball® Turkey
2 tablespoons butter, melted
6 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 11x8-inch baking dish.
- 2.Combine cream cheese and sweet potatoes in small bowl until smooth.
- 3.Cut each roll horizontally in half. On each bottom half, place 1 slice cheese (cut to fit roll). Divide stuffing into six portions (about ¼ cup each); pat each portion into a patty to fit roll, and place on top of cheese. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among sliders (about 1 tablespoon each); top each with 1 ounce turkey. Cover with top halves of rolls; place in prepared baking dish. Brush melted butter on top of sliders. Cover with foil.
- 4.Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Top each slider with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce. Serve immediately.
- 5.Pro Tip: Customize this recipe with whatever leftovers you have on hand! Substitute mashed potatoes with regular mashed potatoes, yams or butternut squash. Use the cheese of your choosing and your favorite roll.