Easy Tin Foil Sausage and Veggies Dinner
< 15 minutes
< 30 minutes
1 red bell pepper
2 ears corn
½ large or 1 medium yellow onion
4 to 5 small red potatoes
1 medium zucchini
1 package (13 ounces) BUTTERBALL® Everyday Hardwood Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1.Cut top off bell pepper and remove seeds; thinly slice.
- 2.Remove husk from corn; cut into 1-inch disks. Coarsely chop onion.
- 3.Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Cut zucchini and turkey sausage into thin slices. Combine vegetables and turkey sausage in large bowl.
- 4.Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine oil, oregano, parsley flakes, garlic powder, paprika, seasoned salt and black pepper in small bowl.
- 5.Add seasoning mixture to vegetable mixture; toss well.
- 6.Place two sheets of foil on top of each other. Place generous amount of vegetable mixture in center; double fold sides and ends of foil to seal packets, leaving head space for heat circulation. Place packets on grill grid.
- 7.Grill, covered, 16 to 24 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from grill; top with parsley, if desired.