Skip to main content
Spinach Brie and Bacon Mini Quiche
- 5 EGGLAND'S BEST® eggs
- ¼ cup fat-free half & half
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices BUTTERBALL® Turkey Bacon
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ small onion
- ½ cup brie cheese
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350°F; spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs together with half & half, milk, salt & pepper; set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon slices until crispy; drain, cool, and dice or crumble into small pieces and set aside.
- Wash spinach well and pat dry; chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Using a hand-held grater, grate onion and brie cheese.
- Add spinach, bacon, onion, and brie to egg mixture and blend well.
- Roll out refrigerated pie crust and cut in 3 inch circles; line muffin tins with pie crust.
- Spoon egg mixture into each muffin cup, filling ¾ full; place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.