Stuffing Waffle Sandwich
< 30 minutes
< 30 minutes
1 package (16 ounces) turkey-flavored instant stuffing mix
2 large sweet potatoes, mashed (can substitute russet potatoes, if desired)
1 (1/2-pound) cooked BUTTERBALL® Turkey Breast, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons roasted turkey gravy
1 cup green beans
Special Equipment: foil, nonstick cooking spray, waffle maker
- 1.Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Spread cooked stuffing onto baking sheet and allow to cool slightly. Transfer cooled stuffing to large bowl and add egg; mix well. Divide stuffing mixture into two portions.
- 2.Place sheets of foil over two plates; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange stuffing portions on each plate. Press stuffing into compact circle (about the size of waffle maker) to form a stuffing patty.
- 3.Let stand 5 to 10 minutes to firm up slightly. Turn on waffle maker; start reheating sweet potatoes and green beans.
- 4.Once waffle maker is hot, spray with cooking spray and flip (or slide off plate with a spatula) stuffing patty onto waffle maker. Close top and press down slightly. Allow waffle to cook until golden brown and toasted.
- 5.Place cooked waffle on cutting board; slice in half. Spread each half with warmed sweet potatoes and top with turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy and green beans. Top with second half of waffle. Serv immediately. Repeat with remaining stuffing portion.