Sweet Potato Bar
CINNAMON MAPLE BUTTER
1 cup butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
SWEET POTATO BAR
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 cup cooked chopped BUTTERBALL® Turkey Bacon
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
8 whole sweet potatoes
- 1.Prepare Cinnamon Maple Butter: Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until light and fluffy.
- 2.Transfer to small serving dish; refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with baked sweet potatoes.
- 3.Place marshmallows, coconut, pecans, turkey bacon, brown sugar, cranberries and cinnamon in small serving dishes; set aside until ready to use.
- 4.Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 5.Pierce sweet potatoes with fork in several places. Place potatoes about 2 inches apart on prepared baking pan. Bake 40 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- 6.Split potato tops with fork; pushing potato ends to center slightly to open. Arrange on serving platter. Place toppings and Cinnamon Maple Butter near potatoes before serving.