Skip to main content
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) BUTTERBALL® Fresh Ground Turkey
- 1 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice or lettuce cups
- Sesame seeds, lime wedges, green onions (optional)
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; saute until all liquid has been released. Cook until skillet is dry and mushrooms begin to brown.
- Add turkey to skillet. Brown turkey until no longer pink. Pour teriyaki sauce into skillet; remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli florets in microwave-safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; drain.
- Serve turkey teriyaki and broccoli on top of hot cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds, lime wedges and green onions.