Turkey Sausage Tortilla Breakfast Bake
< 30 minutes
< 60 minutes
3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 package (8 ounces) BUTTERBALL® All Natural Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into ¼-inch pieces
1 can (4.5 ounces) diced green chiles
1 cup diced red bell pepper (about 1 large bell pepper)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 large eggs
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon smokey paprika
Tomatillo salsa, to serve
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9½-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Line bottom of prepared pie plate with 1 tortilla; top with one-third each of sausage, chiles, bell pepper and cheese. Top with another tortilla; repeat layers once. Top with remaining tortilla, and sprinkle with remaining sausage, chiles, bell pepper and cheese.
- 3.In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and paprika. Carefully pour egg mixture over layers.
- 4.Bake until golden brown and set, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top Turkey Sausage Tortilla Breakfast Bake with sour cream. Serve with salsa.
- 5.Prep Tips: For a gluten-free option, try it with corn tortillas. Or looking to switch it up? Swap out the vegetables for sautéed mushrooms or spinach.