Looking to know how long to air fry a turkey breast? Look no further! Follow our step by step instructions to air fry up some good:
- Completely thaw your whole turkey breast.
- Using kitchen shears, remove rib cage.
Using kitchen shears as an alternative to a sharp knife, is a safer option that provides more control and precision.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare breast with seasonings. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Place breast in air fryer basket, skin side up.
- Set air-fryer temperature to 400° F. Cook 45-60 minutes, about 7-10 minutes per pound, until a food thermometer inserted registers 165° F.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.