Buffalo Turkey Dip
< 30 minutes
Non-stick cooking spray
2 cups cooked BUTTERBALL® Boneless Roast Turkey, chopped or shredded
¼ cup hot pepper sauce
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
½ cup ranch dressing
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Tortilla chips for dipping
- 1.Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2.Combine turkey and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Add softened cream cheese, ranch dressing and ½ cup cheddar cheese. Blend well.
- 3.Fill casserole with turkey mixture and top with remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese.
- 4.Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and temperature reaches 165°F.
- 5.Serve with tortilla chips.* *Tortilla chips are not included in nutritional information.