< 15 minutes
< 45 minutes
1 BUTTERBALL® Boneless Turkey Roast (about 3 pounds), thawed, or 3 pounds BUTTERBALL® Turkey Tenderloins
3 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground red pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
1 can (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes
¾ teaspoon salt
½ cup whipping cream
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Hot cooked rice or cauliflower (optional)
- 1.Remove netting from turkey. Remove and discard any skin. Cut turkey into 3-inch chunks.
- 2.Press Sauté; melt butter in pressure cooker pot. Add onion; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until onion begins to turn golden. Add garlic and ginger; cook and stir 1 minute. Add turmeric, coriander, garam masala, cumin, red pepper and paprika; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and salt; cook and stir 1 minute.
- 3.Stir turkey into sauce in pot. Secure lid and move pressure cooker release valve to sealing or locked position. Cook at high pressure 18 minutes.
- 4.When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- 5.Stir cream into sauce in pressure cooker. Press Sauté; adjust heat to low. Cook about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with cilantro. Serve over rice, if desired.