Crescent Wrapped Smoked Sausage
< 15 minutes
1 package BUTTERBALL® Everyday Turkey Sausage, Smoked
1 can (8 ounces) crescent roll dough (8 pieces)
8 slices BUTTERBALL® Fully-Cooked Bacon
- 1.Cut sausage in half lengthwise, then cut to make four equal pieces per link (eight equal pieces per package).
- 2.Separate dough into eight triangles, with widest part of triangle facing edge of table facing you.
- 3.Wrap each smoked sausage link with 1 slice bacon from end to end.
- 4.Place bacon-wrapped sausage on widest edge of crescent roll. Roll dough around sausage, covering sausage, leaving ends exposed. Repeat with remaining sausage links.
- 5.Place dough-wrapped sausages on nongreased cooking sheet.
- 6.Bake in preheated 375°F oven 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7.Serve with dipping sauces (ketchup, honey mustard, sweet spicy mustard, sriracha, etc.)