Oats N Apple Tart
1-1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
5 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 each medium sweet apples (such as Golden Delicious)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 cup water
1 ounce unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
1 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine oats, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Add butter and stir until combined. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 7 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- 2.Toss apple slices with lemon juice in small bowl; set aside.
- 3.Place water in small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in apple juice concentrate. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Do not boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4.Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy and smooth. Add remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 5.Mix until smooth. Slowly beat in gelatin mixture on low speed until blended and creamy, about 1 minute. Do not overbeat.
- 6.Arrange apple slices in crust. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over top. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.