Turkey and Spinach Lasagna
< 15 minutes
< 30 minutes
1 pound BUTTERBALL® Fresh Ground Turkey
3 cups prepared marinara sauce
1 cup ricotta cheese
1-½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 cups packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped (about 1-1/2 cups chopped)
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon salt
6 no-boil lasagna noodles
1-½ cups water
- 1.Cook turkey in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink and excess liquid has evaporated. Stir in marinara sauce. Reduce heat to low; simmer sauce while preparing filling.
- 2.Combine ricotta, ½ cup Italian cheese blend, Parmesan and egg in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in spinach, basil, oregano and salt until well blended.
- 3.Spread ¼ cup marinara sauce mixture on bottom of 7-inch springform pan. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce, breaking pieces to fit as necessary. Top with half of ricotta mixture, one third of sauce mixture and ¼ cup Italian cheese blend. Repeat layers of noodles, ricotta mixture, sauce mixture and Italian cheese blend. Top with remaining 2 noodles, sauce and ½ cup Italian cheese blend. Cover pan loosely with foil.
- 4.Pour about 1 inch of water into electric pressure cooker pot. Place lasagna on rack; lower rack into pot using handles of rack (water should not touch bottom of rack). Secure lid and move pressure release valve to sealing or locked position. Cook at high pressure 20 minutes.
- 5.When cooking is complete, use natural release. Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- 6.Remove lasagna from pressure cooker; place on baking sheet and remove foil. Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until top is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 7.Note: The turkey can be cooked in the pressure cooker. Heat the pressure cooker on Saute and add the turkey to the pot. Cook until turkey is no longer pink and excess liquid has evaporated, stirring to break up turkey. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer 10 minutes. Transfer sauce to medium bowl. Thoroughly wash and dry the pot; proceed with the recipe.