< 15 minutes
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked BUTTERBALL® Turkey
1 package (10 ounces) tortilla chips
1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups prepared salsa, divided
Sour cream (optional)
Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2.Whisk together lime juice, oil, cumin and garlic powder in medium bowl. Add turkey; toss to coat.
- 3.Layer tortilla chips on bottom of large 12- to 14-inch round or oval baking dish. Evenly spoon beans over chips. Top with turkey; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- 4.Layer remaining tortilla chips. Spoon 1 cup salsa evenly over chips. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 5.Bake nachos 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- 6.Serve hot with remaining 1 cup salsa. Top with sour cream and cilantro, if desired.