Mexican Turkey Quesadillas
< 15 minutes
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 cup finely chopped cooked BUTTERBALL® Turkey, browned
½ cup prepared salsa
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon olive oil, if pan-frying
¾ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1.Top half of 4 tortillas with a thin layer of turkey.
- 2.Spoon equal amounts of the salsa, cheese and cilantro evenly over all. Top with remaining tortillas to make four sandwiches.
- 3.Microwave: Place each quesadilla on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH about 1 minute or until cheese is melted and quesadilla is heated through. Repeat with each quesadilla.
- 4.Pan-fry: Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Tilt skillet to coat bottom. Carefully add tortillas. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, pressing down on top with spatula, or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden.
- 5.Cut quesadillas into four wedges each. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa for dipping, if desired.