Turkey Bacon Frittata
< 90 minutes
1 package (11 ounces) BUTTERBALL® Turkey Bacon
6 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
2 teaspoons olive oil
⅓ cup finely chopped onion
1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
5 ounces ricotta cheese
4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
Non-stick cooking spray
- 1.Preheat oven 350ºF.
- 2.Cook bacon in microwave according to directions on package; crumble and set aside.
- 3.Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- 4.Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and peppers; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
- 5.Combine eggs, cheeses, salt, pepper and cooked pasta in large bowl. Add cooked vegetables, spinach and turkey bacon.
- 6.Spray a 10-inch quiche dish with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into dish. Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cut into wedges.